Well, we are packed up and headed to Vegas, along with so many of you.
I hope you have some time to join me at the interactive Panel, "How To Expand Your Brand Through Licensing." It will be held in the Las Vegas Convention Center on Tuesday, February 19 at 2:30pm, room S-229.
My fellow panelists and I will discuss building your brand through the power of storytelling, the use of authenticity, and incorporation of social media, among other topics. The seminar will be moderated by the fairy godmother of fashion, California Fashion Association executive director Ilse Metchek and the panel will include:
- Rick Cytrynbaum, CEO,Modern Vintage/House of Harlow 1960
- Chris DeMoulin, President, Licensing Advanstar
- Monte Henige, CEO, Tru Fragrance
- Todd Kaufman, Director of Brand Management, Beanstalk Inc.; and
- ME! Staci Riordan, Partner and Chair, Fashion Law Practice Group, Fox Rothschild LLP
We hope to see you there!
ps -- for all you Fashion Law enthusiasts, this is a perfect time to meet in person and ask your questions.