I need help. (There, I said it. Phew. Admitting you need is help is suppose to be the hardest part, right?)
I am looking for a fashion law intern. You will be working with me and can start as soon as I can find you a desk.
The ideal person would:
- have at least 3 years work experience, preferably in fashion;
- have very strong writing skills;
- be super familiar with social media;
- be responsible, hard-working, organized and detail-oriented;
- and most of all, love fashion.
You MUST be an undergraduate or in a Fashion degree course like at FIDM, Woodbury or Art Institute.
The internship is unpaid and you absolutely need to receive school credit. But think of all the things you’ll learn and I promise you it will be fun!
Interested? Please send a resume and writing sample to email@example.com